Monday, August 31, 2009

Green Season Salad Plate Winner!


Contest is now closed and the winner has been picked by Random.org.

RANDOM.ORG Integer

True Random Number Generator:










3

Powered by RANDOM.ORG

The winner of these lovely plates:



...is Brandi at Will Blog For Shoes! Congratulations Brandi!!! I'll be contacting you for your mailing address soon! And maybe for a slice of that berry topped Cheesecake that you'll be serving on those plates! Here is her winning entry:


Willblogforshoes said...

I love ALL of that stuff! I'm bookmarking their site for future use (I hope!!)

My favorite dessert is my Chocolate Pudding Crockpot Cake, but those plates CRY for some cheesecake w/ a pretty berry topping!

August 13, 2009 10:08 AM


Thank you all for playing, I look forward to hosting another giveaway soon!

A

2 comments:

willblogforshoes said...

YES! YES! YES!!

Thank you so much for a great giveaway!

won a young (aka smile) said...

You should seriously consider having me as the sole winner of any and all future giveaways. Yes?

I knew I shouldn't have been away from blogging this summer...