Friday, August 13, 2010

Chili's NEW Menu Rocks My Palette...


I love me some tortilla chips and salsa. Crunch crunch crunch. YUMMO!

We had the opportunity to take my parents to a Chili's Restaurant on a recent trip and introduce them to one of our very favorite appetizers of all time:



It's 10 in the morning and that STILL looks delish. Yep, that is Chili's popular appetizer of fresh chips and salsa.

Did you know Chili's has revamped their menu? I revamp tshirts, they revamp food. Sounds good to me.

Now, I am not a culinary daring person. I like to order what I know I like. I usually order the Turkey Sandwich when I go to Chili's. However, I noticed that the bottom of the hoagie sandwich is usually kind of squishy and not so great. I still liked the sandwich, that part just always bugged me. So this time around I finally decided to try something new.

Flipped through the new menu and thought, "can't go wrong with a burger, right?" So we both ordered Burgers, I had the Avocado Burger and the hubby had the Shiner Bock BBQ Burger. Both are new on their menu and both are sooooo good.

The turkey sandwich standby has officially been replaced by the Avocado Burger. Because Avocado's? I could eat 5 a day, easy. Throw slices of delish avocado on a burger and you have some bites of awesomeness coming your way.

Go on, try out their new menu, I'm guessing you may also feel the need to replace your old standby order!

*Disclaimer* I was provided with a $50 gift card to sample the new Chili's Menu. The opinions are all mine.

No comments: